“You know what spreads faster than any virus? It’s fear and when it comes to fear, you can either forget everything and run, or you can face everything and rise. I believe we gonna face everything and rise. I believe that we will win. We can lose the battle, but we gon’ win the war.” I believe that we will win, Pitbull
After 2 months, it was strange to go back to work. People are not ready to go out, to smile, to start again: the sun is shining, the flowers are growing up but there is a dark atmosphere.
This is the time to face everything and rise.
My muffins recipe is extremely simple and perfect for everyday baking: these sweets will always make you happy, even after a hard day 😉
S’ best ever muffin
- 240 g whole milk plain yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 2 g salt
- 60 g evo oil
- 50 g vegetable oil
- 100 g granulated white sugar
- 100 g light brown sugar
- 260 g all-purpose flour
- 11 g baking powder
- 150 g dark chocolate (chopped)
Beat the eggs, the yogurt, the salt, the sugar and the oil in a large bowl with a whisk (or you can use hand mixer / electric mixer); then, add the flour and the baking powder in 2 times; stir in the chopped dark chocolate. Fill the muffin cases two-thirds full and bake at 165°C (329 F) for about 25 min.
- 260 g all-purpose flour: 160 g all-purpose flour + 100 g wholemeal flour, for wholemeal muffins
- 260 g all-purpose flour: 200 g all-purpose flour + 60 g bitter cocoa, for chocolate muffins
- 150 g dark chocolate: 150 g milk chocolate / white chocolate / dried fruit, for new flavors!
Remember, #bakeforlife 😉